See how we’re transforming wound care.
If you are a provider and would like to receive samples of Mirragen® and/or additional information, please fill out our sample request form. For more information on reimbursement please contact email@example.com.
Join the conversation on vTail.
Join our Mirragen vGroup for super simple access to product support, peer collaboration and education. Anytime, anywhere and on your terms.
News and Events
SAWC: April 26 – 30
Join us at SAWC Spring, Booth #805 to learn more about Mirragen, the only bioactive glass wound matrix on the market. A safe, effective and efficient treatment for even the most challenging wounds.
Heraeus expands and diversifies its medical technology portfolio with acquisition of Mo-Sci Corporation and ETS Technology Holdings
Careers at Engineered Tissue Solutions
Head of Sales
Incubator – New Businesses
Location – REMOTE
Permanent – Full Time
The following challenges await you:
- Accountable for the development and achievement of the company’s sales goals.
- With the management team, prepare sales strategies and tactics to achieve growth vision.
- Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Assess competition pricing to identify selling prices.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Find Innovative ways to connect with target audiences (social media, etc.) & increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms
- BS/BA in related discipline
- 10 years extensive experience in wound care sales, including experience in skin substitues
- 3-5 years of portfolio management that included annual business planning development
- 2-5 years leading a sales team with proven YOY growth
- Prefer 3-4 years of experience in the medical device, biotechnology, and tissue biologics of the healthcare industry
- Experience with skin substitutes preferred
- Previous experience in startup and medium sized companies
To apply click here.
ETS Wound Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.